Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Domino Project Book 2 Review

Hybrid (The Domino Project #2)Hybrid by K.T. Hanna
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC for an honest review.

Sai's hurt at the end of Chameleon and Dom had a hand in it. Not only does Sai have to learn to deal with her injuries and the recovery, her relationship with Dom takes a hit. There's something about Sai that brings out the humanity in Dom and I LOVE that. Their friendship makes both of them stronger and Hybrid opens with it being strained. It's refreshing to read a book where the stakes are about friendship and the survival of the human race, not reading the second book in a series where the brand new romance begins to unravel. Does the unrepentant romantic in me hope Dom and Sai will develop something? Um, yes, The sooner the better.But that's the best part about these books--there's so much more that draws me in and keeps me hooked. The world building is amazing, the Sci-Fi aspects of technology and powers captivates me. K.T. has created a vivid world with her writing. This second book isn't a "filler" as so many middle books seem to be. It's a fully fleshed out, thickly plotted story that has me dying for more--especially after that ending! The sooner the third book comes out, the better!

View all my reviews

27 comments:

  1. julia@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acuity was established to be different & we exist to provide the best. We offer engineering with an open mind, creative thinking with guaranteed delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.
    Promise Day Images
    Hug Day Images

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…

    Happy Easter Images 2019
    Happy Easter Wishes 2019
    Happy Easter Messages 2019
    Happy Easter Greetings 2019
    Happy Easter Captions 2019

    ReplyDelete
  5. This information is very useful for me. Thank you. For more details Click here

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very useful information. Thank you. For more information related to this Click here

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was really great post.Thanks for sharing with us. We also trying something great here- কষ্টের পিক মেয়ে

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thank you so much dear for share this type information. such a nice article.

    Motivational Quotes in Hindi For Success Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going. Please visit site Eid ul Fitr Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice artical. Thanks for sharing this with us. Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  11. This information is very useful for me. Thank you. For more details
    Quotes Shop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most sites add the images to make sharing the content more social m김제출장샵edia friendly but any of the other platforms should be good for writing.

    ReplyDelete