Friday, August 5, 2011

Just in time...

Query Hiatus (9/1 to....TBD) | Confessions From Suite 500

This is the absolutely brilliant agent I queried--I have, to be quite honest, coveted her since I met her at the Emerald Coast Writer's Conference last April.

I've, naturally, been counting down the days since I submitted my query and first three chapters (today is 19 days). So, while this really sucks for anyone who can't query until after September 1, she'll be ready to catch up to my query and pages and send me an e-mail saying "I LOVE your pages, send me the whole thing!" (That's how it works in my mine, at least).

So, I sit, as patiently as I'm capable, and wait for her to fall in love with me...

P.S. She told me I could inquire on my status after 60 days--that'll be September 16...told ya I was countin'!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't sound like your counting at all! ;0) That's not TOO far off though! Summer flew by!

    ReplyDelete